The U of Strength's Principles
- Respect= Be on time, clean up after yourself, no cell phone use, etc.
- Effort= This is the only thing you can control, work hard!
- Purpose= Why are you here? What are you training for?
- Quality Over Quantity= Less is more, train effectively.
- Adaptability= Be able to adjust to the ever-changing conditions.
- Embrace the Process= Trust the program & enjoy it!
- Attention to Detail= Consistently do the little things. It will add up over time.
- Prepare the Right Way= Act like a true professional.
- Confidence= It will happen organically, if you follow principles 2, 7 & 8..
- Self-Awareness= Know what you're good at (strengths) and what needs improvement (weaknesses).